I received this in my email today and I wanted to share it with all of you:
Just the stone cold truth of our great friendship.
* When you are sad.... I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey jacked up on Mountain Dew!!
* When you are blue.... I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
* When you smile....I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.
* When you are scared....we will high-tail it out of here.
* When you are worried....I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining, ya big baby!
* When you are confused....I will use only small words.
* When you are sick....Stay away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.
* When you fall....I'll pick you up and dust you off...then I will laugh my rear off!
* This is my oath....I pledge it to the end. Why? you may ask; because you are my friend!
Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.