11/2/09

Halloween Fun

One of my daughters held a halloween party on Saturday night at her house which was tons of fun. Good food, good drinks and great costumes! Here is a picture of her and her friend in costume. My daughter is dressed as a greek goddess and her friend is a mythological minataur who wooed her away from her family. She and I made the costumes last week. We sewed and made a giant mess with paper mache! I walked away from the stove while the paper mache was coming to a boil! Oy Vay!! It took me an hour and a half to clean my stove. Anyway we had a great time doing it!









5 comments:

Lin said...

Ooooh, that is a great mask! I can't even imagine the mess that you had on the stove! ick.

Lee said...

You have to boil paper Mache?? I didn't know that!

The Bee said...

Can't wait to see it hanging on the wall. I hope it survived the night.

Unknown said...

She's a pretty girl. Love the costumes. I wish I had just an ounce of creativity.

MikeWJ at Too Many Mornings said...

That's amazing. No wait, you're amazing! Why don't we all have moms like you. My mom was usually drunk from Oct. 1 through the day after New Year's Day, and I never got any help with my costume. (Just kidding, mom.)