I would like to wish all of you and your families a very happy Thanksgiving holiday.
Things I am thankful for:
1. My husband, he is strong and patient and I love him dearly.
2. My children, even the ones who blow off my phone calls (is the guilt working on you yet?) They are beautiful adults, all their own people and I love them.
3. Pumpkin pie, I seriously love it as Mike over at Too Many Mornings will tell you.
4. My parents, they taught us well and love us completely.
5. Dual control electric blankets! Snuggly, warm bed to climb into even if my hubs thinks we don't need it.
6. All of the women in my family. For many years it was "The Sisters" and I have three of those. Now it has extended to our daughters as well. This bunch of women are strong and funny and opinionated and talented and annoying at times and I am so proud and happy to be one of them.
7. Slide on shoes. Why wear any other kind really? It's all about the comfort.
8. My Buggy girl, I love her with all my heart. She brings me immeasurable joy.
9. Yoga pants. No, they are NOT sweat pants, far nicer.
10. I am thankful to be a part of this bloggy family and to have made so many wonderful friends here. To Lin, Staci, Mad Margo, Jude, Glenn, Grace, Stacey, Jen, Kathy, Mike, JD, Ann, Stacy, Jennifer, The Bee, Russ, The Jacobsens, Lee, Maria, Roschelle, Daisy, blueviolet, beaded tail, thank you and have a wonderful holiday!