7/31/09

Time Anyone?


My Hubs has a broken watchband, one of the links got caught on something and is twisted. I gave this watch to him on our first wedding anniversary so, of course (!) it means a lot to him. Anyway, I was browsing the internet yesterday just looking around to see what the choices might be before we take it in to the jeweler to have it replaced. I ran across a website called Best Of Time. Beautiful watches at really great prices. Apparently this site sells new and pre-owned watches at a substantial savings over the manufacturer's suggested retail prices. The discounts are approximately one third off!
I forgot to even look at the men's watches because this gem caught my eye. Isn't this a great looking watch? Granted, I'm probably not going to get it unless I have an unprecedented spike in my earnings but I really like it.
If you are in the market for a fabulous gift for a loved one or for a special occassion (perhaps a wedding anniversary) this site might be just what you need.

0 comments: