1/7/10

We Have A Winner!


And the winner of the signed copy of What I know Uncommon Wisdom and Universal Truths From 10 Year Olds And 100 Year Olds is: Drumroll please...Blue Violet! Congratulations! I will be in touch to get your mailing information. You can see my husband here choosing the winner. I know, lousy picture, but in the interest of full disclosure I wanted to print it anyway.

I am heading to my parents house today for a visit and to begin a new crafting project. I'm thinking there might just be a new giveaway in the works here. I'll have to come up with a fun contest for it. I think I'll make you work a little for this one! Stay Tuned.....

12 comments:

Jude said...

Nice photo of hubby and congrats to Blue Violet. Have fun with the new project.

Me-Me King said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Me-Me King said...

Dang it! I mean, congratualtions Blue Violet.

Yipppeee, another contest in the works.

Grampy said...

Looking forward to the new contest.

Liz Mays said...

NO WAY!!!! I just show up to read your latest post and I see this! OMG! Thank you, my friend!

The Bee said...

Congrats on the win!

Ann said...

congratulations to the winner. New crafting project? I need ideas hope you'll share.

Jen said...

Congrats to Blue Violet!

BeadedTail said...

Congratulations to Blue Violet!

Anonymous said...

Your husband is kinda cute there ;)

Maria @ Conversations with Moms said...

Congrats to the winner.

glutamine said...

I don't know why people are having such a hard time accepting this is real. Jealousy, maybe? We all wish we could be so lucky to win money. A guy in my town won (it was even in our local newspaper today) and I'm jealous. It would be nice to be able to win that much money.