What say you ladies? What? No date for Valentine's Day (insert blowing a raspberry here-I don't know how to spell that). I believe I can safely speak for most of us; we don't need men. We do need friends and have a fair amount of those, one or two of them probably are dateless for Valentine's Day as well. I actually have known women who get depressed if they don't have a date for Valentine's Day! Pishaw! Celebrate yourself and your friends rather than this overblown Hallmark bow to St. Valentine!
* Do not succumb to the Hallmark Valentine frenzy!
* Do invite your girlfriends to join you for an evening of friendship and laughs!
* Do stock up on good wine!
* Do have a delicious meal and a lavish dessert!
* Do treat yourself to a box of your very favorite chocolate candy!
* Do giggle a lot and revert to being twelve years old again!
You may have so much fun that this could become an annual event! I wonder if they have a Hallmark card for that? The UN-Valentine's Day! Actually this sounds like a great time...maybe I'll kick my husband out of the house and invite my girls over, hmmm.