11/9/09

Coveted Awards!

I am so far behind in passing on these fabulous awards that have been presented to me. Mainly because the first one requires some work. Because I'm lazy I kept moving this to the back burner but now I think I can probably come up with some answers to the questions. Please stop by these blogs when you have a minute. They are all fabulous and worth a visit!

Vickie over at Digi Vickie's Word Art presented me with the Best Blog Award! Thank you so much for this Vickie. You know there are rules: Post it on your blog with a link to the person who presented it to you. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you think are deserving. I know I only have 5 but they are 5 great ones!




Conversations With Moms

Daisy The Curly Cat

Mature Not Senile

Vanilla Seven

Superficial Gallery



This award was presented to me by Staci over at Just Bloggled. Thank you so much for thinking of me Staci! Now this is the one that caused me angst. The rules are: Post on your blog along with a link to the person who presented the award to you. Pass the award on to seven bloggers whose blogs you find brilliant in content and or design or who have encouraged you. Share ten honest things about yourself.



Too Many Mornings
The Peach Tart
Junk Drawer
The Screaming Me-Me!!
Headaches, Hotflashes & Hormones
I Do Things
Man Over Board


10 Honest Things About Me:


1. I resist change.

2. Love routine and organization.

3. Double cheeseburger and fries from McD's.....Mmmmm!

4. My glue gun is my friend.

5. I love to sew and I can't resist buying beautiful fabric.

6. Stand up comedy routines are one of my fav forms of entertainment.

7. I'm happiest when all of our kids are at the house.

8. I never say no to a donut.

9. A night of board games or poker is the best.

10. My kids (you know who you are) who blow off my phone calls REALLY annoy me

14 comments:

The Bee said...

Wow you're kids blow off your phone calls!?! Unbelievable. They really just don't appreciate anything do they?

Anyway ... what did you want?

Me-Me King said...

Congratulations on your awards and thank you for including me as a recipient of the Honest Scrap award. I will display it on my blog with pride.

Daisy said...

Congratulations on your awards! And thank you ever so much for thinking of me, too!

Lee said...

Thanks so much and congrats!!

MikeWJ at Too Many Mornings said...

Wow! And, Oh, crap. You've just reminded me that I'm already two awards behind and have seriously offended people who once respected me. I love awards, and I'm very honored to get them because there are so many good and useful blogs out there (yours, for example), but when they require work, then I sort of fail. I'm not good with work or working and that sort of thing. I'm better at sitting around watching TV and eating and sleeping and stuff. I will do my best to honor this award by following the rules. I'm not good with rules, either. Rules and me don't get along.

Stacie said...

Congrats on your awards!

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

Congrats!!
I never say no to a donut either! Wish I could! LOL!

jude8753 said...

I really appreciate the award and I'm sorry I didn't create a new post for it, but I did add your link to my thank-you to Ann because she gave me the same one a couple days ago.

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

Thanks for the award. As for your ten things, I think you know I share your love of donuts. I will go to the ends of the earth for a donut!

Have a great day!

JD at I Do Things said...

Woo! Thank you! And congratulations. Boy, do I hear you on #3 and #8. Loud and clear.

Maria @ Conversations with Moms said...

Thanks for the mention.

You deserve these awards.

Jen said...

Congratulations on the awards. I can't believe your kids, or at least some of them, blow off your phone calls. I'd take the phone away, even if they are adults and are paying for it themselves, moms can do that kind of stuff.

Cruise Addict said...

Thank you so much and also congrats on your also getting your deserved just dues. You have a wonderful blog with truly a great following. Humble thanks Glenn

Staci said...

My glue gun is my frenemy. I like to use it; it likes to burn me and leave those little glue gun strings. Good to know yours behaves better than mine.

I can't say to a donut either. It's why I don't buy them but once in a blue moon. Otherwise, I'd eat my way through the box in no time flat.