11/5/09

Don't Forget The Cards!

Do you send christmas cards? Friends and family, right? That is if we have time after the mountain of other obligations. I'm a little haphazard with it. I almost always buy some cards, they don't always get addressed and mailed. I know, I know. I do think it's important.
I know many people nowadays have home based businesses. Large or small, those clients are very important to us as well. Making a point to remind these people how special they are to you is a smart business move.
Several times in the last few years I have used Brook Hollow Cards for my needs. They are so easy to deal with and the card selection is huge. I have always been more than happy with the heavy card stock and beautiful colors on the paper. They also have many printing options to make the whole process easier.

9 comments:

Lee said...

Don't have time...too busy blogging.

Ann said...

I try to send them but I've been getting really bad about it the last few years.

Cruise Addict said...

I used to send card all the time. The last few years I only sent out a handful. I rely more and more on e-cards. Pretty pathetic huh?

OK I am hoping this comment can go through :-)

Me-Me King said...

Wow, what a beautiful selection of cards. Thanks for passing this along.

Veronica Lee said...

Only one or two to those who are really special. I send e-cards to the rest!!

Unknown said...

I've never been a "card sender". On the occasions when I've planned to get into it, I always wait to late

Stacey said...

I have an award for you :0)
http://sprinklesandflours.blogspot.com/2009/11/awards.html

MikeWJ at Too Many Mornings said...

We used to send cards all the time. Then we quit doing it. Too much money, and too much trouble. But I always feel guilty when I get a card and haven't sent one in return.

Anonymous said...

I only send a few - to my special friends and I can waste hours in the Hallmark store picking just the right ones.