11/3/09

Random Tuesday Thoughts




1. How do you put a giraffe into the refrigerator?



Stop and think about it and decide on your answer before reading the answer.








The correct answer is: Open the door, put the giraffe in, and close the door. This tests whether you tend to do things in an overly complicated way.



2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?







Did you say open the refrigerator, put the elephant in, and close the refrigerator? Wrong answer.


The correct answer is: Open the door, take the giraffe out, put the elephant in and close the door. This tests your ability to think through the repercussions of your previous actions.




3. The lion king is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend...except one. Which animal does not attend?









Correct answer: The elephant. The elephant is in the refrigerator, you just put him in there. This tests your memory. Ok, even if you did not answer the first three questions correctly, you still have one more chance to show your ability.




4. There is a river you must cross but it is used by crocodiles and you do not have a boat. How do you manage it?





Correct answer: You jump in the river and swim across. Have you not been paying attention? All the animals are attending the animal conference. This tests whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.

10 comments:

Lee said...

I FAILED!!!! I got every answer wrong!

Anonymous said...

I love this and as many times as I read I still get all the answers wrong

jude8753 said...

That was certainly cute and entertaining, missed them all.

Ann said...

I got the right answer but only because I've gotten it in my email before...lol

Lin said...

Crud! You got me on all of them! LOL!

Veronica Lee said...

I'm brain dead!!

MikeWJ at Too Many Mornings said...

I couldn't answer them. I am a failure. I am going to become a street person now and live on free cheese and whatever I can scrounge from trash cans.

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

And now don't I feel dumb first thing in the morning?

Maria @ Conversations with Moms said...

There must be something lose in my brain. Great quiz.

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

LOL! Cute...