11/30/09

Take a Memo Monday - Dr. Ted's Medicine Show



To: Dr. Ted-"Health Master"

From: Slightly Skeptical Woman

Re: Magic Elixirs

I caught you on the radio the other day, Thanksgiving day in fact. On my way to overindulge on turkey and mashed potatos. You were sharing your list of the ten foods we should NEVER eat. Pork was on the list, otherwise known as "the other white meat"? On the other hand you said that it's perfectly fine to eat beef, no problem. Hot dogs are ok in moderation, only ALL BEEF. Then a woman called in and said that her mom had been diagnosed with colon cancer which was partly due to beef in her diet. You changed your mind and suggested that we only eat beef once a month.
You said that the only kind of cooking oil to use safely is olive oil or grape seed oil. A few minutes later you told us NEVER to use grape seed oil as it is "toxic". OTC pain killers are also "toxic" and if you are healthy than you will never get headaches?!
I was confused after listening to your slightly evangelistic, fast talking, sales pitch. I decided to check out your website to clarify your positions. Imagine my delight when I discovered that you sell a multitude of "magical elixirs"!


* HGH Stimulate only $79.95 a bottle - but wait it increases energy, slows aging and melts body fat & cellulite like butter in a microwave! Who knew?

*Ultimate D3 $19.95 and this gem will kill viruses - swine flu, H1N1, tuberculosis and even the common cold! Wow!

*Cod Liver Oil $47.80 for a bottle full of health! Healthy heart, cholesterol, blood, immune system.

*7-Keto DHEA Cream $43.00 indeed a miracle in a pump spray! Decreases aging, lines and wrinkles, increases bone health, supports weight loss and sexual function. A magic cream!

Wow Dr. Ted, I think I'm going to sell my car and buy every one of your magic elixirs. I want to be younger and healthier with no lines or wrinkles. I definitely want to be skinnier and swine flu free. Certainly I want to have a good sex life! Who Doesn't? Let's see, I think that's about it on the old wish list. Oh, I didn't see a syrup for making tons of money? That seems to be the only irrational promise that you neglected to mention? Oh, right, you're already DOING that.

10 comments:

Me-Me King said...

What a shiester!

Oh, would you mind providing his web address, I just listed my car on Craig's List.

Lee said...

You know what's sad...there is someone buying his crap right now...

Jen said...

What the address? I want to have good sex too. Of course I'd settle for any sex.

Liz Mays said...

I swear to you, my husband would fall for that.

vickie said...

A good morning laugh ... enough to keep me going! Thanks to YOU! LOL Imagine how many get fooled :(

Jude said...

Sounds like a politician to me with all their snake oil remedies to cure the country.

Ann said...

oh goody I have a few bucks left over this week and I was wondering what I should spend it on. I'm going to get thin and cellulite free :)

Mohammad Mustafa Ahmedzai said...

Note:- In the absence of a Contact Form we are forced to comment here.
----

Dear Blogger!

On behalf of www.mybloggertricks.com We want to inform you that your blog has been selected For EntreCard Buckets "Kids" Category. These words may sound confusing but just a week ago we piled up 120 blogs from EntreCard due to their good content, load time, presence of entrecard widget etc. and added them to our Entrecard Buckets Categories. EntreCard Buckets will soon become a well known traffic phenomena in Blogosphere. We request you to read the latest post on EntreCard buckets to get to know what actually are buckets!

Copy-paste the link below into your browser to know What really is EntreCard Buckets Adventure!
http://www.mybloggertricks.com/2009/01/entrecard-buckets-earn-120-ec-credits.html

It was some of the flaws of EntreCard service that forced us to come out with this new and really working Traffic formula. At Present, E-Buckets can send you 4000-5000 monthly traffic with 1000 daily Adsense Page impressions! The number of visits will multiply within a month for we just launched this Free traffic resource five days ago.

For this service to work as efficiently as possible we will keep only those blogs in the E-Buckets categories which will abide by our Terms Of Service. These TOS are simple to follow and are only for your benefit.

Wishing you an ever growing readership and successful blogging experience. Waiting to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Mohammad Mustafa Ahmedzai,
Author:- www.mybloggertricks.com

Grampy said...

Gee! Looks like you are going to get rich from that last comment.What a lucky lady you are.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!