11/26/09

Happy Thanksgiving


I would like to wish all of you and your families a very happy Thanksgiving holiday.

Things I am thankful for:

1. My husband, he is strong and patient and I love him dearly.
2. My children, even the ones who blow off my phone calls (is the guilt working on you yet?) They are beautiful adults, all their own people and I love them.
3. Pumpkin pie, I seriously love it as Mike over at Too Many Mornings will tell you.
4. My parents, they taught us well and love us completely.
5. Dual control electric blankets! Snuggly, warm bed to climb into even if my hubs thinks we don't need it.
6. All of the women in my family. For many years it was "The Sisters" and I have three of those. Now it has extended to our daughters as well. This bunch of women are strong and funny and opinionated and talented and annoying at times and I am so proud and happy to be one of them.
7. Slide on shoes. Why wear any other kind really? It's all about the comfort.
8. My Buggy girl, I love her with all my heart. She brings me immeasurable joy.
9. Yoga pants. No, they are NOT sweat pants, far nicer.
10. I am thankful to be a part of this bloggy family and to have made so many wonderful friends here. To Lin, Staci, Mad Margo, Jude, Glenn, Grace, Stacey, Jen, Kathy, Mike, JD, Ann, Stacy, Jennifer, The Bee, Russ, The Jacobsens, Lee, Maria, Roschelle, Daisy, blueviolet, beaded tail, thank you and have a wonderful holiday!

10 comments:

Sandee said...

May you and yours have a very Happy Thanksgiving. :)

Blia said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

BeadedTail said...

Many things to be thankful for today and always! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

DogsDeserveFreedom said...

Happy Turkey Day to you too.

DogsDeserveFreedom

josie said...

wishing you and your loved ones a Happy Thanksgiving!

http://www.josieswindow.info
http://www.josieskitchen.info

JD at I Do Things said...

What a nice post. And thank you so much for including me in your bloggy family! I'm very thankful to have such great blog friends.

And I LOOOOOVE slide-on shoes. Except for my snow boots and gym shoes, that's the only kind I wear. Even in the winter. Actually my gym shoes have kind of become slide-ons, tho that isn't really good for them.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Grampy said...

Hope Thanksgiving was good. We had a wonderful day. And today we finished up the old apartment.Now on with the new.

Lin said...

And I'm thankful for YOU too!:) Hope you had a good day with your family.

Ann said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.